bleak mind

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wherever You Are



It's Mother's Day.... Can't help but think of my mom who I think is watching me right now up above there. I just wish that she could feel my gratitude for having me one of her child (for bringing me into this world), for taking care of me for a short span of time (2 years and then she's gone....), for me giving me the love, and for just being my MOM.

when I was still young, I really have no idea of who's my mom. I grew up with my grandma as being my mom. So I thought she was my mom. Until they (my family) showed me a picture of her. .We have a lot of common....LOL. The height to be exact. LoL.

so anyway, I just want to thank her for everythimg. I just wish she's still here with me...(sob...sob...sob). I saw this poem and thought that it's true...It's entitled still in the heart.....

the loss of "Mom"
Is the saddest, that is true.

Sometimes, it is a blessing
When their "life" is in decline
Not, what it used to be
When, "everything" worked fine.

But still, it hurts so much
When Mother goes away
When you know you won't see Her
For, forever and a day.

But the memories will be there
And will help, to get you through
When, you're thinking of Mom
And, feeling kind of blue.

TO MY MOM... Medalla Pulvinar Brun (sori mommy kinumpleto ko pangaran mo)...thanks a lot and I love you... Happy Mom's day! and also to my grandma who made me as her son after mom had passed away....mama happy mother's day...
posted by bleakmind at 12:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home