bleak mind

Saturday, May 3, 2008

KEYBOARDS KADIRI


Just a few minutes I visited mary cris' blog ( she's my officemate and we both screwed up our job and waiting for the two-day rest...LOL) and read that she has a lot of things to do for her weekends. I even had a comment to it that says:

Yup...cris. We have the same fate...LOL. Fate ba talaga?

But for me, I have to enjoy the weekend. I'll take a break from thinking of what to do and let my fingers rest from touching this keyboard.

Enjoy your weekend.

I mentioned about letting my fingers rest from touching the keyboard and speaking about keyboards do you know that computer keyboards can be dirtier than a toilet??? Eeeewwww...... Can somebody give me an alcohol? Do I have to continue this? I think I can't even touch now this keyboard my fingers are touching.

Anyway, there is a study by British consumer magazine "Which? Computing" had a microbiologist examined 33 keyboards in a typical London office, a toilet seat and a toilet door handle. The expert found out that four keyboards were potential health hazards. They were recommended to be removed because those keyboards had 150 times the pass limit of bacteria and five times filthier than a swabbed toilet seat.

The reason for this is eating lunch at desks. Your dropped foods encourages millions and millions of bacteria. Poor personal hygiene like not washing hands also contibutes to the dirtiness of keyboards

Mga katrabaho, dae ngani magkarakan sa desk nindo....LOL. For now, I will clean now my PC's keyboard....bacteria shoooooo.......




posted by bleakmind at 1:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home