bleak mind

Friday, May 2, 2008

Purely coincidence?

2 days ago, I woke up happily and expecting my day ahead to be good. I ate my breakfast and became full. I took a bath and got ready for my work. While I was styling my hair with a wax, I heard over the radio the song "Won't Go Home Without You" by Maroon 5. (Actually it is not my favorite song, I just like the way it is sung and I also like maroon 5.) The song finished playing when I was just about to go out of the house.

I've waited for a jeep for just a few minutes to ride a jeep going to our office and to my surprise again the Maroon 5 song is playing. The same song I heard a minute before going out of the house. It took me about 10 to 15 minutes getting to the office. As soon as I got off the jeep in front of our office's building, I heard again a familiar tune playing over the tricycle's radio parked in front the building. Oh my!!!! AGAIN! That song I heard two times that morning is playing again. Oh my! Oh my! But that just made me think.... Maybe there are lot's of people requesting for it so FM stations usually play it.

At the office, work... work.... work.... busy with my backlogs...which are still here..LOL. Then it's time now for our lunch break. Me and my brother's wife (who happens to be my officemate) went home together. The jeep stopped near the western Union waiting for some passengers. AGAIN... Won't Go HOme Without You is played. NAPUPURGA NA AKO!!!!!!

I just don't know...maybe there's meaning to it. I don't get it. I keep mulling over it last night. I think the song is telling me something... My friend KR...friend ko na siya!!! and I looked at its lyrics. It's ahhhh..... makamundo man na kanta na linagan ki makaskas na tempo...its a sad song with a fast tempo... Tama ba? LOL.
posted by bleakmind at 12:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home